1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tablets and their Apps

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kristalsoldier, Jul 27, 2011.

1. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 6, 2011
    Hello:

Within the next week or so, I will be getting either the Asus Transformer or the Acer Iconia from work. I will be using this primarily to work woth documents (mainly PDF and Word files) and using the wifi to access the internet.

I was wondering if the Docs2Go (full and paid version) works best with Office 2010 docs (Word, PPT and Excel)?

Or is there anything better? The Word documents will have heavy formatting - would I lose some functions in that area?

My only other option is to opt for the iPad (which apparently has a relatively good app that works with Office Docs - though I have never seen it being used or have used it myself) or the Acer Iconia W500 (which comes with Win 7 as the OS) - both of which are expensive relative to either the Transformer or the Iconia (the android version). Also, I am limited to these choices because where I am currently located only these three (well, aside from the Samsung Tab and the Playbook) are legally sold and supported (that last bit is important for me).

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement