• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablets w/ USB Ports?

Are there any Android tablets that have USB female ports on them? I mean ports that allow you to plug in, say, a phone, mouse, keyboard, and other USB plugged devices. I know that Windows PC tablets have USB female ports, so I was wondering about Android tablets.

I was highly disappointed when I found that iPads didn't have this, hopefully Android can cheer me up :)

If there are more than one that come to mind, can you name them below?

Thanks.

Are there any Android tablets that have USB female ports on them? I mean ports that allow you to plug in, say, a phone, mouse, keyboard, and other USB plugged devices. I know that Windows PC tablets have USB female ports, so I was wondering about Android tablets.

I was highly disappointed when I found that iPads didn't have this, hopefully Android can cheer me up :)

Thanks.

The viewsonic G-tablet has one full size USB and a mini USB port.

Upvote 0

Thanks.

The Gome FlyTouch II has 2 USB ports! & 2 micro-SD ports...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones