• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tabtech M7 External SD Card and 2.3 Query

apjmini

Lurker
Jun 4, 2011
hello everyone, i am new to this forum and tablets in general but I do have a HTC Desire HD phone, so love android.

I bought yesterday from Amazon in the UK a Tabtech M7 4 gb internal memory 7 inch tablet and I am enjoying putting numerous apps on it but one thing i cannot work out is how to get the tablet to recognise my sd card.

It has an internal sd card of 4 gb but any external sd cards are not seen through any of the file managers I have downloaded so far, can anyone help.

I can play movies and view photos through gallery but so far nothing more. this makes the tablet fairly limiting regarding storage space for games etc which are only stored on the internal 4 gb sd card (which is filling up quickly). However when plugged into the pc the sd cards (both of them) can be seen and accessed.

Finally this came with andriod 2.2 can it be upgarded to 2.3 ?

Cheers everyone.

Andrew

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones