• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help tagging friends

Hi guys,

Since I bought this phone a week ago I had some problems and I was thinking about returning it.

First the phone was rebootint every 10 minutes, I made a hard reset and got rid of the problem. Then I noticed that my battery wouldnt last for more than 8 hours, but I learned how to stop all the running apps and my battery sarted lasting more. But then my phone started rebooting again.

I tried to update the software through the phone, but it sad that there were no updates, but then I updated through my pc to the Android version #2.3.5 and software # 2.14.502.2

Now my phone is working perfectly but for one thing, I can't tag my friends on facebook anymore. When I tried to post sth on someone's wall or tagg friends when I check in I see a message saying you dont have any friends.

Did anyone have the same kind problem? How can I fix it? Before the update I could do it normally.

Tnx

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones