1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

takin videos!! No option for flash??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Breuckelen, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Breuckelen

Breuckelen Newbie

Hello All,

I noticed that there's no option to have FLASH ON while recording video. That totaly sucked major oranges. BUT I think i found a LOOP. I use the FLASHLIGHT APP and turn it on and then I'm able to record with light.. Now I can record my lil brother kick butt on his Guitar Hero 5 for the Wii! ha ha ha ha

2. zandroid

zandroid Android Enthusiast

fantastic. so you answered your own question, which should be able to help some people who didn't know before you had posted

3. Breuckelen

Breuckelen Newbie

I know but maybe somebody out there who knows more may actually tell me another way.

4. square

square Android Enthusiast

the led isn't good for more than a few feet with video.

5. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

I had experimented with this. Effective range: about 18 inches, maybe less. :eek:

6. superdesi

superdesi Android Enthusiast

Yea i use mototorch with the camera and its really not that effective except for upclose video shooting. They really need to upgrade the camera hopefully in 2.1

7. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Android Enthusiast

well, the LED wont make a bit of difference unless it's actually shining brightly on whatever you're trying to record. I tried to record some video in a decently-lit club and got crappy results. however I was able to record this: YouTube - Travis Pastrana NYE 2010 LIVE with no problems

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews