1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Taking advantage of unlimited text plan...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rootabaga, May 12, 2018.

1. rootabaga

rootabaga Extreme Android User

Advertisement

Member243850 likes this.
  2. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

It beats my worst date story for sure... I didn't manage to send more than 5000 text messages.

Zigman66 and MoodyBlues like this.
  3. rootabaga

rootabaga Extreme Android User

Wouldn’t that be *her* worst date story?? ;)

MoodyBlues likes this.
  4. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

I'll ask her if you like... But I think her phone e broke, because for some reason she couldn't reply to my texts

5. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

I had an awesome and it was also a terrible relationship. (same girl not 2 separate relationships).

She started out very sweet but then after a while things started going from great to terrible. She kept asking me for money all the time and eventually I started getting a little bit unhappy with her and I told her that she needs to get herself a job please because I can't just keep supporting her like that.

Then one day I had extreme pain in my stomach area when trying to empty the dishwasher from water because of the 1 millionth power failure (Eskom (only electricity supplier owned 100% by the state) had cut the power for the 10000th time because the gubbermint stole all the money to keep upgrading the electricity infrastructure and it was decades behind and pretty much now destroyed).

(This is all going back about 6 years now if I recall correctly)

My family thought it was burst appendix because that is where the pain was coming from in that specific area (but it was actually just a hernia issue but only found this out much later) so I was luckily then rushed to the nearest ER room at the one hospital just incase.

When my (ex) girlfriend came with the one nurse there recognized her (she had a very bad childhood where she was abused and sexually molested by her father so she was never really in the best state of mind and sadly always struggled in life I actually feel very sorry for her in a way).

The nurse knew about my girlfriend's history as they had met somewhere before or for whatever reason the nurse knew about it maybe school I don't really know - (and they suspected I was also bad news but I am definitely not) so they tested me for drugs as well (understandably).

Now there I was sitting there thinking I am going to die from a burst appendix and I am being tested for drugs... sigh...but such is life hey :)

The results came out positive for methamphetamines - my girlfriend had been accidentally mixing up my coffee with hers for what she called was "her medication".

I still to this day don't know what the hell she was putting in my coffee that she mixed up with hers.

I cannot begin to tell you how I angry I was. I was so cross when I heard the news I could hardly think straight.

She said she must have accidentally had put her "medication" in with my coffee that was meant for her not me.

There are only a few times in my life I have been that angry. That is definitely one of them. or in the top few times I have been so angry like that.

I am generally speaking a very nice person that is very loving / caring and wants everyone to do their best... but I have my limits as well.

After that I had had enough of all the screaming shouting and other nonsense and ended our relationship. It was very unhealthy.

It was just too much for me and I couldn't take it any more.

That is my first and only relationship and might be my only one ever until I find the right person for me. I will be very careful with who I take this time round and will be in no foolish "love at first sight" nonsense.

I hope you haven't had as bad an experience as I have and I pray you never get to experience something that horrible that I did.

Years later I tried to say hello to her to ask how she was doing - over Facebook (when I had my account but deleted it because I hate Zuckerberg because he's a scum bucket thief) but she just started hiding her activity basically only to avoid me.

I believe she was just using me form all that hell I went through.

This just made everything worse. Especially when I tried very nicely to talk to her - it is bad when you try to make things right and people just ignore you and don't message you back it makes things worse I believe even when you've tried as hard as possible to talk very nicely to someone and not in a rude or offensive manner at all not asking for trouble or anything like that. And then they start avoiding you it is horrible.

She was just bad news and a big mistake that I learned a lot from.

I pray you never have to deal with anything like that in your entire life.

MoodyBlues likes this.
  6. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Ha ha...any date stories for me date back to prehistoric times! Back then your stalker used smoke signals...

7. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User