• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Talk me out of it!

stratct

Jun 18, 2013
Oh guys, I think I might switch to Windows phone... I got to play with it and I'm so impressed with how smooth and refined it feels. I'm looking at a lumia 521 (I have a ZTE awe right now) is there any reason NOT to buy it? I know the ecosystem isn't nearly as good yet. And there's no personal assistant yet. But I'm interested in how "different" it is

Thread moved from Android Lounge to forum for discussing phones that do not have a dedicated forum.

I think the answer to your question is ... apples and oranges. What are you looking for? I think the healthiest environment is Android (vs. Microsoft and Apple) for two simple reasons ... the low investment cost for developers and competition.

... Thom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones