1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Talk Text & Data Plus $20Disc

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MikeAce00, Mar 23, 2011.

1. RussianMenace

RussianMenace Newbie

Just talked to a CS rep and she said as long as you maintain voice+unlimited txt + unlimited data, you keep the promo. So I ended up increasing the minutes to 900 and kept the promo code.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. psychomom475

psychomom475 Lurker

I had this promo on 5 lines, 2 were upgraded to droids and the agent "accidentally" removed it from all 5. We called immediately to get it fixed, so far have been dealing with the incompetence at VZ wireless for 10 months trying to get it back.

3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Welcome to AF psychomom475 :D

Before you had the droids were you on a smartphone plan? From what I understand VZW doesn't count having feature phone data and having smartphone data as the same thing. If you had feature phones before and upgraded to a smartphone they may think of that as changing the plan and it makes you ineligible to keep the promo.

If you came from another smartphone they shouldn't have done that as I have had this promotion and changed phones twice on one line and once on another.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews