1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Tango force closing?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bgro, Feb 21, 2011.

1. bgro

bgro Newbie

Is anyone else having trouble using Tango on the Atrix? Everytime I try to open the app or initiate a call it closes...

Advertisement

2. 2003vstrom

2003vstrom Android Enthusiast

I uninstalled that, I didn`t even bother opening it,lol

3. rckaflla88

rckaflla88 Lurker

I have the same issue. Looked up some reviews in the android market and theres probably 3-4 other similar reports from atrix owners. I think it might be a specific issue with Tango and Atrix. I sent them an email. Hopefully get this resolved, I don't know if there are any other programs that would allow Atrix owners to video chat....

4. MarcMaiden

MarcMaiden Android Enthusiast

You will notice some apps FC on the Atrix because of Tegra 2, not because of the phone. Developers need to optimize their apps for Tegra 2, just as developers who developed apps had to do for the humming bird chip and the omap chip.

5. rckaflla88

rckaflla88 Lurker

"Avi, Feb-24 01:56 (PST):
    Greetings from Tango!

Thank you for contacting us about getting the Motorola Atrix supported on Tango! Today we got our hands on this great new device and our engineers are hard at work on a fix! We hope to release it soon and will let you know as soon as an update solving the problem is available.

Thank you for your patience!"

Soon I hope!

6. youareme7

youareme7 Well-Known Member

I got the same email as well. Would be great to have a working video calling app. This phone is brand new and the first device with these specs, there's bound to be kinks to iron out.

7. skifreek

skifreek Newbie

Same thing with the radio.com app... it plays everything super fast and mickey mouse like sounds.. :D

8. jayvin

jayvin Lurker

Are they ever going to fix tango problem that's going on????

9. barry99705

barry99705 Android Expert

Did you read this?