• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tap Tap?

Oh right, thanks!
I have seen that website before.. however everyone seems to be rating Guitar hero quite badly - apparently its very slow and glichy. Not really what you'd like to hear, but i guess being able to buy an app and give it a "test drive" for 24 hours is pretty cool.

I have seen however that the Android market seems to have lots of successful applications but not that many powerful and very popular games.. a bit of a shame because this is one thing i would like the see the Android market get quite big on in the future!

Upvote 0
Oh right, thanks!
I have seen that website before.. however everyone seems to be rating Guitar hero quite badly - apparently its very slow and glichy. Not really what you'd like to hear, but i guess being able to buy an app and give it a "test drive" for 24 hours is pretty cool.

I have seen however that the Android market seems to have lots of successful applications but not that many powerful and very popular games.. a bit of a shame because this is one thing i would like the see the Android market get quite big on in the future!

Yeah I saw the ratings :(

But with new , powerful Android handsets and devices coming out it will also attract developers from other platforms and hopefully lead to them developing for Android :D

I'm sure it will kick off soon , After all Android has only been out a year or so and look at it now... It's a sure success with lot's of potential along with the fact it's backed by an good community & an Innovative Internet God!....... Google :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones