• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Thanks Discovered. :)

Went ahead and updated, dark theme is included as you started. Not a huge fan of the neon red, but it's cool nonetheless.

Another example of not being able to trust the reviews in the market at face value....which is of course why I turned to the good folks here.:D

Edit: here's a screenshot.

60265863-5729-2d8b.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks Discovered. :)

Went ahead and updated, dark theme is included as you started. Not a huge fan of the neon red, but it's cool nonetheless.

Another example of not being able to trust the reviews in the market at face value....which is of course why I turned to the good folks here.:D

Edit: here's a screenshot.

60265863-5729-2d8b.jpg

rooter, i love the screen shot and couldn't help but notice my post in there. LMAO

Upvote 0
I always see your sig here... in your first post of each page of a thread (I think they set it up this way so sigs don't seem too spammy). ;)
It is set up to give your signature with the last post in a thread only. There are some occasions where you might see two post by a member with a sig., but it is rare. Your sig. jumps from the old post to the new.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones