• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tapatalk Forum App (Demo): Best Forum App Ever!!

Overall this is a good app in the sense of following forums from my Android OS device. I am on an Droid Incredible and had it on my original droid before. I first downloaded the free version in which i am reviewing but later on bought the pro version as i desired the greater functionality rather than just reading. I follow Androidcentral.com and androidforums.com with it as well as utahraves.com. This program makes it easy to keep up with things going on in the forums on the go. Here are the basic pros and cons:

Pros:
User Interface is easy to use and understand.
The ability to submit a reply is easy and effortless.
Attaching a photo is easy too.
The recently added search function is a huge help.
Following links is pretty easy.
The ability to set up a custom signature and edit it from in the app.

Cons:
The lack of ability to copy text.

Conclusion:
Overall it is extremely nice to be able to access my forums on the go and I would recommend this app to anyone who does a lot with forums. It is a good enough app to get a place on my main screen. Just download it and give it a try. You won't regret it.

If you haven't been over to androidforums.com yet, well you should. there is a wealth of knowledge there and everyone there is really helpful.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones