1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tapatalk is driving me crazy...

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by bruce73, Jul 26, 2013.

1. bruce73

bruce73 Android Enthusiast

Why is it that, when trying to edit a post, Tapatalk only shows a couple of lines of what you've just written, making it impossible to edit? Happens both with the regular and HD versions. Killing and reopening doesn't help. I'm not sure, but I think it happens more often when the post is the last one on the page (or will become the first on the next). Anyway it's totally maddening.

Advertisement

2. TheHoodedClaw

TheHoodedClaw Well-Known Member

My S4 is in the recovery room recuperating from Zagg installation, so I can't fire it up to verify, but I believe I remember using a Preview mode to check my post before sending it.

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

Just went through some of my posts in edit and had no problem viewing or moving the cursor around. I will edit this after I submit it, just rambling now so it's long. Lol

OK, editing now and can move about the original reply with no issue. The entire reply is accessible, I'm able to move up and down with my arrow keys or just sliding with my finger.

I'm using regular Tapatalk and Kii keyboard in portrait.

funkylogik likes this.
  4. Mehta23

Mehta23 Android Expert

Same, I've never had any teal problems with Tapatalk. Maybe it's the OP's keyboard?

5. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Using the paid version for AF's version? I don't have the s4 ya but I've never had this problem on any of my last 5 devices.

6. rbheromax

rbheromax Android Expert

Happens to me too, just quote your own text, edit what u want, erase

bruce73 likes this.
  7. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Bit off topic but i just noticed they put Tapatalk 4 out as a free Beta yesterday/today :thumbup:

8. rbheromax

rbheromax Android Expert

I don't think that was off topic at all. ;)

funkylogik likes this.
  9. mikedt

mikedt 你好

It's saying "Incompatible with all of your devices." for me. :thumbdown: ...it is beta, so I guess they'll fix that.

funkylogik likes this.
  10. rbheromax

rbheromax Android Expert

If its free, get the apk from somewhere... I don't think there's any warez in that since it asks you to agree to some terms when you open it, this that s your licence to use it