1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

tapatalk?why??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aenoch, May 1, 2012.

1. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast

why do people use this app to post here
    i got the app but i like going to the forum threw dolphin browser
    tapatalk makes the site look boring

the ony good thing i got from the app was maybe some new forums to check out

so why do you some of u use the app instead of the site

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Its very simple and easy to use... and it cuts out all the clutter from the sometimes messy mobile versions of some forums.

3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I've used the AF app, the AF Beta app available to premium and staff only, and gone through the mobile web. Tapatalk is by far the easiest for mobile acces to to AF.

4. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast

i dont use the mobile version of this forum or any other dolphin makes it look just like it does on a actual computer which i like alot better
    i guess it would make since on a phone with a smaller screen then the warpps

hows the phandroid app

5. prmax

prmax Well-Known Member

It is simple, easy, and lets you go straight to your favorite forums. In my case the ZTE Warp and the Galaxy Tab 7 Plus. And I can tag them as read when finished...

6. justtom

justtom Android Enthusiast

I have it and like the above said Its very simple and easy to use... and it cuts out all the clutter from the sometimes messy mobile versions of some forums as well it has introduced me to some sites of interests to me that i otherwise would have never known about.With that being said i very rarely use it here, my choice for this site is the phandroid app.https://play.google.com/store/search?q=phandroid

7. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

Maybe I need to download and give it a try ??? I have and use the Android Forums App and can not even think of how it could possibly be any clearer or easier to use though. And I found since done ANOTHER factory reset on my Warp and getting rid of useless apps that I hardly ever use, no more freezes and will take my phone off the charger ar 4am and will not charge it again to 10-11pm. It is about dead but much better performance than when I had about 375 apps...down to 100. Definately worth it. Again, will have to try tapatalk and just see for myself. Love these forums. Killer source of great info.'

8. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

I use tapatalk for all forums from my phone. It loads faster, easier to read, nav n works better than thru the browser. Now on a Tablet I prefer the browser since it has a bigger screen. ;)

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews