• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Task Killer Killing my Internet on new update to froyo 2.2????

aalopez10

May 11, 2010
got my phone for a while already and never had a problem with my internet connection (3g signal), every where i go around my area i had full bars and full internet,

now that i did the update to froyo 2.2 and my flash wasnt working right, i had to do a factory reset and everything work perfectly and i had the internet running normal, but after later than day i start loosing signal on locations were i usually have full signal, turn of my phone and took out the battery and wait and waited and been doing this for a while,

so connections comes on and off, when its on its about 5 to 20 seconds before my internet connections goes down after (WHICH IS ANNOYING ME ALREADY)

IS THE TASK KILLER MESSING UP MY CONNECTION EVEN THOUGH, I ALWAYS HAD A TASK KILLER BEFORE THE UPDATE AND NEVER LOST SIGNAL OR CONNECTION OR IT IS THAT SPRINT SUCKS THAT BAD???? SOMEONE HELP

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones