So I created a profile with a task to open a specific website on a regular basis. The reason being is I want to stay logged into a website profile th a times out after 20 minutes. I have added a 'write file' task which adds the day and time to a text file every time performs this task so I can check it is performing. Which seems to works well. Problem is it appears sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't .. for example it works for a while then stops. Then I test it and it works fine for a while then stops again. I used the profile "time" , and put it as repeating every 15 mins. All day. Then added the task.