• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tasker profile developer needed

mjereb2

Lurker
Mar 3, 2010
Hey guys, I need someone to build me the following profile for missed calls:

-> missed call -> unknown (not saved) number starting with 031, 040, 041.... -> send SMS text 1
-> missed call -> number starting with 031, 040, 041.... saved with a certain first name -> send SMS text 2

The reason I need this is to automatically send SMS to my customers for missed calls. I'm selling 3 products so I save my customers first name depending on the product they bought. Example: First name - PRODUCT1, Last name - CUSTOMER'S NAME. Now if they call me, I would like to send them an SMS "For technical support for PRODUCT1 please send us an email to...".

Please let me know where I can find a developer for this. Unfortunately noone in offering Tasker profiles on Fiverr. :\

Are you offering to pay someone for this, or are you just demanding that someone do all the work for you?

Note that the Tasker Wiki has some similar profiles. You could start with those and figure out how to make it work on your own. Post your profiles here and people will help you.

Upvote 0
Are you offering to pay someone for this, or are you just demanding that someone do all the work for you?

I'm willing to pay, sure. Unfortunately I don't even know where to look for someone who knows how to work with Tasker. Well, to be honest, I'm not a programmer so I would really appreciate if there is someone who can make me some custom profiles, that will work as desired.

Upvote 0
Lots of people on here use it. There's also an official tasker forum (linked from the developer's website). I'm sure you might be able to find someone willing to help.

However, if you're willing to pay for something, you might think about posting in the app development forum to see if someone is willing to program an app specific for what you want.

There's also a free app called "Can't Text" that I've seen some reviews for. I wonder if that does what you want.

Reactions: mjereb2
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones