1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Tasks and Calendars

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Asterdroid, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Android Expert
    None

Hey guys. I'm asking this here because I'm not having any luck in the applications forum.

So, here's my issue.

I absolutely love the new calendar widget from LauncherPro Plus, but Astrid doesn't integrate to it. I also looked into GTasks, but since Google is ******ed and doesn't let you see your task calendar as one of the available calendars in the Android calendar, that won't work either.

What I'm looking for is a task list or todo list application that integrates to either the Android calendar, or to the Google Calendar in such a way that the Android calendar can access it. This way I'll be able to use Fede's awesome new widget and I will still be able to see my tasks.

I love Pure Calendar, but the new Calendar widget for LauncherPro Plus is just so slick and fast, I had to make the switch.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Advertisement

2. FramCire

FramCire Android Expert
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Astrid allows me to put tasks in my google calendar (if I assign a date to it) and it shows up on the calendar widget on Launcher.

I use Jorte for calendar

3. FramCire

FramCire Android Expert
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    I got the Launcher widget and the Jorte widget on the same page.... SWEET COMBO!!!

4. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Android Expert
    None

Really? That doesn't work for me for some reason.... It only gives me the option to add to the Astrid calendar, not any other calendars.