1. Android Forums is going down for maintenance at 6:00PM Central time. We apologize for any inconvenience! Shouldn't be down too long.
  2. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Tasks and To Do List App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Jason Syn, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Jason Syn

Jason Syn New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    I have searched and downloaded almost every To Do List app and are there any that sync with Gmail Tasks? I know the calendar does but they show up real tiny on the top of the Calendar, I would really like an app to manage them all. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. OrganizedFellow

OrganizedFellow Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2008
    "manage them all" = what?
    Which all?

Personally I just want one that syncs fully with all the features of RTM (Remember The Milk).

I don't know for sure, but as has been the usual reply to many of these types of questions ... just wait. Something may/will/not come out for the G1.

3. harleyxlc

harleyxlc Member

Nov 22, 2008
    I have been enjoying TooDo and syncing with RTM. THe developer is very responsive and just released a new version. It is much larger than other to do apps and much better, IMHO.

4. Jason Syn

Jason Syn New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    All my Tasks! :D

I am just so used to Outlook and the ToDo lists management and syncing with my WinMo device that I am looking for something to replace that usability. So are Remember the Milk and TooDoo two separate apps?