1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tasks/reminders

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by illenicK, Jul 28, 2019.

1. illenicK

illenicK Well-Known Member

Hey guys is there a way to get the reminders to pop up as a notification at the time you set it too like on the iPhone? If tried more than once to set on I selected the time and double check notification settings for the app and it still doesn't pop up... Not really much of a reminder if you have to go in the app Everytime to check what you wrote down.. I would just like a notification of what I need to remember at the time I set.. thanks!!!

2. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

There is a very simple app that does that. You can set multiple timers, with different labels and different sounds and they all will pop up. The timers go from seconds to 99 hours. It's called Kitchen Timer. Support is great too.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxxt.kitchentimer
    If you need reminders for days in the future, I use a calendar app.

#2 markdoc, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Dannydet likes this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Check out aCalendar + in the play store, it's what I use for all appointments and reminders, and also tasks on a daily basis.

4. PitCarver

PitCarver Android Expert

Dannydet likes this.
  5. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

Dannydet likes this.
  6. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

I've been using Calengoo since forever and really like it. Customizable widget and tons of options. I've never missed a reminder. They pop up and also have an alarm sound.
    aCalendar+ is very nice as mentioned above.
    There used to be a great reminder app, but, sadly it went the way of the dodo.

Dannydet likes this.
  7. PitCarver

PitCarver Android Expert

8. illenicK

illenicK Well-Known Member

Awesome guys I appreciate all the help! I found something that works perfect! Thanks😁😁

Clementine_3 and Dannydet like this.
  9. PitCarver

PitCarver Android Expert

10. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

I've been using it since my Palm days so it isn't too bad for me. But I understand, there are still parts I don't use and if I tried to start using it now, I'd feel the same as you.

PitCarver likes this.

LG V40 ThinQ Forum

The LG V40 ThinQ release date was October 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 845 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

October 2018
Release Date
Reviews