1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

TB now on Wirefly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by odiej34, Feb 10, 2011.

1. odiej34

odiej34 Android Enthusiast

Thank you for making us the Internet's #1 authorized retailer of cell phones and wireless plans!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Frequently Asked Questions:
    Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, when will my credit card be charged?
    A. When you submit your order, your credit card will be authorized for the full amount; however, your card will be charged only when the cell phone is activated and shipped to you. If you cancel your order before shipment, the prior authorization will be released and your credit card will not be charged.
    Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, can I cancel my order?
    A. Yes. You may cancel your HTC ThunderBolt reservation order before shipment. Please note that phones will be shipped in the order that reservations were received. Canceling and then placing a new order will move you to the back of the queue.
    Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, when will I receive my smartphone?
    A. We will begin shipping orders on the Verizon Wireless official launch date for the HTC ThunderBolt, which is currently February 13, 2011 but subject to change. If you order additional phones (such as with a family plan), we will hold your entire order until your HTC ThunderBolt is ready to ship.
    Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, will you send me updates?
    A. Yes, we will keep you informed as we move through the reservation and shipment process.
    Wirefly is the Internet

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. odiej34

odiej34 Android Enthusiast

Shipping on the 13TH!

A. We will begin shipping orders on the Verizon Wireless official launch date for the HTC ThunderBolt, which is currently February 13, 2011 but subject to change. If you order additional phones (such as with a family plan), we will hold your entire order until your HTC ThunderBolt is ready to ship.

3. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

same...booooo

4. rocky s.

rocky s. Well-Known Member

Sooooo....wirefly throws caution - and web rumors - to the wind posting an ad that dares to identify a Feb. 13 launch date? Gutsy? Grossly misinformed?? Jumping into the sales stream quickly vs. accurately??? Hmmm....the plot thickens for us impatient ones. Fascinating captain, fascinating. :rolleyes:

5. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

I'm about to poop myself with anticipation. lol

6. rocky s.

rocky s. Well-Known Member

Man. First endless rumors about launch dates...now your digestive health. In the world of cutting edge smart phones, there just ain't no humanity.

7. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

im betting wirefly printed this info before the last set back guys... dont get over excited.

8. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

It's a great new world.

9. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

but didn't post it until today?

10. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

yep. probbly gathered their info some time ago before the last delay.

i want this phone as much as anybody and perhaps more than most (been watching it since last october) but i really think late feb at the earliest :(

11. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

but the could have EASILY changed the date from the 13th or taken it out.

12. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

you will be very dissapointed sunday my friend.

13. rdubbs007

rdubbs007 Well-Known Member

14. andrewzpsu

andrewzpsu Well-Known Member

pre-order but cant preorder. this is outdated.

15. Quakerwildcat

Quakerwildcat Member

Yes, that's Wirefly.com's standard pre-order language at the bottom of the page, but they changed the "Pre-order Now" button to just "Learn More." I think Verizon promised a 2/13 date to their biggest dealers but then changed the date to TBD and left them hanging.

16. Eleer

Eleer Member

From the looks of this fiasco, we all might as well wait it out until the Droid Bionic. It will be 2012 before they release this sucker. This is unbelievable.

17. NCX Designs

NCX Designs Android Enthusiast

The delay has been tweeted by Panda that says they just fixed the LTE handoff issue, which probably means there was issues with it going from LTE to 3G/Wifi. So now there updating and powering on all the phones that were already shipped, one of my theories i had as to the reason of the delay.

18. Mitchell4500

Mitchell4500 Android Enthusiast

Good find. Have a link? :)

19. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

I'd like a link too.

20. vzwuser76

vzwuser76 Android Expert

Here is what he was talking about

@black_man_x If we can't pin point the blame, always revert back to Samsung. That's what we do. :p 1:13 PM Feb 10th via TweetDeck in reply to black_man_x

@droid_life hence the reason we never give long term release dates for new products. LTE handoff issues JUST got corrected.. 1:14 PM Feb 10th via web in reply to droid_life

You can find this and all of black_man_x's tweets at
    The Mobile Panda (black_man_x) on Twitter

Plus, here is a take on the Tbolt delay on his blog
    http://blackmanx.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/lets-talk-about-the-thunderbolt-delay/

21. aodmisery

aodmisery Well-Known Member

so what is the special wirefly price or is it just free shipping?

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews