• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TB now on Wirefly

odiej34

Android Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2009
Arizona
Thank you for making us the Internet's #1 authorized retailer of cell phones and wireless plans!

vzn_thndbolt_lp_27_learn_v2.jpg
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, when will my credit card be charged?
A. When you submit your order, your credit card will be authorized for the full amount; however, your card will be charged only when the cell phone is activated and shipped to you. If you cancel your order before shipment, the prior authorization will be released and your credit card will not be charged.
Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, can I cancel my order?
A. Yes. You may cancel your HTC ThunderBolt reservation order before shipment. Please note that phones will be shipped in the order that reservations were received. Canceling and then placing a new order will move you to the back of the queue.
Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, when will I receive my smartphone?
A. We will begin shipping orders on the Verizon Wireless official launch date for the HTC ThunderBolt, which is currently February 13, 2011 but subject to change. If you order additional phones (such as with a family plan), we will hold your entire order until your HTC ThunderBolt is ready to ship.
Q. If I place a pre-order reservation, will you send me updates?
A. Yes, we will keep you informed as we move through the reservation and shipment process.
Wirefly is the Internet

Shipping on the 13TH!

A. We will begin shipping orders on the Verizon Wireless official launch date for the HTC ThunderBolt, which is currently February 13, 2011 but subject to change. If you order additional phones (such as with a family plan), we will hold your entire order until your HTC ThunderBolt is ready to ship.

Upvote 0
Sooooo....wirefly throws caution - and web rumors - to the wind posting an ad that dares to identify a Feb. 13 launch date? Gutsy? Grossly misinformed?? Jumping into the sales stream quickly vs. accurately??? Hmmm....the plot thickens for us impatient ones. Fascinating captain, fascinating. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Sooooo....wirefly throws caution - and web rumors - to the wind posting an ad that dares to identify a Feb. 13 launch date? Gutsy? Grossly misinformed?? Jumping into the sales stream quickly vs. accurately??? Hmmm....the plot thickens for us impatient ones. Fascinating captain, fascinating. :rolleyes:

I'm about to poop myself with anticipation. lol

Upvote 0
Shipping on the 13TH!

Upvote 0
Good find. Have a link? :)

Here is what he was talking about

@black_man_x If we can't pin point the blame, always revert back to Samsung. That's what we do. :p 1:13 PM Feb 10th via TweetDeck in reply to black_man_x

@droid_life hence the reason we never give long term release dates for new products. LTE handoff issues JUST got corrected.. 1:14 PM Feb 10th via web in reply to droid_life

You can find this and all of black_man_x's tweets at
The Mobile Panda (black_man_x) on Twitter

Plus, here is a take on the Tbolt delay on his blog
http://blackmanx.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/lets-talk-about-the-thunderbolt-delay/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones