1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General TB pics looks dull and flushed out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jlm41, Jun 6, 2011.

1. jlm41

jlm41 Newbie
    None

May 17, 2011
    TB pics looks very dull and flushed out.
    Is there any tricks to take sharp nice pics?

Advertisement

2. CharlzO

CharlzO Android Expert
    None

Apr 2, 2011
    Male
    Computer Programmer
    I haven't gone in and really tweaked with settings or anything on mine, but aside from that, there are some general pointers. One, light is big. You'll find your pictures are usually a lot crisper in sunlight, than an overcast day. You can also play with the exposure adjustments to try to compensate. Also, sometimes, you may want to turn the autofocus off, so it doesn't refocus on a part of the screen that you aren't looking to get one of. And the big one, is steadiness. The steadier you can hold the phone, the better the picture will be. General guidelines, I know, and they work for pretty much every camera, but phones tend to be a little pickier with things like light and holding the phone still.

GrandMasterB likes this.
  3. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest
    None
    Maybe post a picture and show us what you are talking about.

Heres one pic I took and think the camera does nice. If I am outside I set my ISO to 200. I set my white balance to the weather conditions. I find the auto settings just doesn't do right. Main thing is play around with the settings. After all If you don't like the picture then delete it. Sure the bolts camera can't hold a candle to my dslr camera but it served me well in Disney when I forgot to bring my dslr with me to Florida. The video was great too.

[​IMG]

GrandMasterB likes this.
  4. BAMARTIN03

BAMARTIN03 Member
    None

Jul 28, 2010
    Central Florida
    It took me a minute but I've gotten it to work ok I leave it all on auto and just bumped the white balance a hair and tweaked the contrast a little. And I use vintage cold a lot
    [​IMG]

And without the filter
    [​IMG]

GrandMasterB likes this.