1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tbolt cannot send Text's

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bert336, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Bert336

Bert336 Member

My wife's Tbolt quits sending text messages through out the day at random times.. she will need to reboot the phone in order for text to come in and go out... according to her she has to do this atleast twice a day just about every day... she never complaint about this when she had the DX.... anyone having the same issue? any solution to this, i guess i can bring the phone to VZ and have them give me a new one since i am still under the 30day thing..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BeastMD

BeastMD Well-Known Member

I have the same problem, not sure a replacement will work. Think its a software bug.

3. thorthunderblt

thorthunderblt Android Enthusiast

yeah i would just simply exchange the phone. I havent had problems with sending texts at all. It also might just be something wrong with the settings to. i think there is an option where if the first initial text doesnt go out that the phone will try and send it over and over again till it gets sent.

4. AustinTech

AustinTech Android Enthusiast

No problems with sending text messages at all. Sounds strange? I use Go SMS Pro and have the stock message client notifications turned off.

5. dyezak

dyezak Well-Known Member

I've seen this happen twice when using the google voice command to send a text. Pissed me off as I was driving at the time, so I tried the google voice command, "Thunderbolt, go f**k yourself...". That did nothing. So I rebooted and everything worked.

6. thorthunderblt

thorthunderblt Android Enthusiast

I am surprised Zeus himself did not hurl a thunderbolt at you when u said that.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews