• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TeamFC][ROM]GsnapElite Mk2 5-20-2013

Hey Kenharkey. Due to stability issues on Sleipnir I put your ROM on my gf's phone. :) It works quite well. But I have a question for you. Any way I could get you to attach the quickmemo.apk to your reply to my post so I can install that to her phone? She misses being able to take screenshots.

Upvote 0
Hey Kenharkey. Due to stability issues on Sleipnir I put your ROM on my gf's phone. :) It works quite well. But I have a question for you. Any way I could get you to attach the quickmemo.apk to your reply to my post so I can install that to her phone? She misses being able to take screenshots.

Quick memo is included in the rom and should be working, is it not?

If you still need it here it is https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B82boW6WyAKkSW90RmZmcV9wckk/edit?usp=drive_web

On a side note, my new rom is coming along nicely but it's....
Large

And just call me Ken lol

Upvote 0
Just a heads up, I wasn't able to pay my phone bill so my phone will be shut off tonight. I'm going to the freeway to try and get the money to turn it back on and I will be back shortly. If in the mean time you have a question about my rom or other projects I apologize but you will have to wait, I hope you understand. :thumbup:

Reactions: pOsSuM72
Upvote 0
Just a heads up, I wasn't able to pay my phone bill so my phone will be shut off tonight. I'm going to the freeway to try and get the money to turn it back on and I will be back shortly. If in the mean time you have a question about my rom or other projects I apologize but you will have to wait, I hope you understand. :thumbup:

I understand that man, spent all I had left on a pc and the idiots didn't send my cpu lol now waiting on that.Times are hard your not the only one.I seem to struggle every week.

Reactions: LowEndGeek
Upvote 0
This phone has cost me another job due to its data issues....I'm going out this weekend and I'm going to hopefully get a new phone which means I won't be updating my roms anymore. I'm sorry it had to be like this but when this device has single handedly cost me not once, not twice but three times now the opportunity to get a job and get off the streets, something has to be done

Reactions: Artine
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones