• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TeamFC][ROM]GsnapElite Mk2 5-20-2013

Not a chance. You are, or were, one of the most active developers for this phone with some pretty sweet unique ideas. It'd be a shame to see you go, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

I appreciate that, and it looks like I might be eating my words here shortly and look like an idiot. I may be around more than I had planned. I'll have to see how things play out. But no matter what I have a few projects I need to finish up with before anything else

Tldr I make heated dumb decisions

Reactions: Artine
Upvote 0

Ken, I just wanted to say that this is by far my favorite gingerbread rom of all. I was running cm9, but I felt a change was due. I broke part of my f3, so its getting repaired. I wish I had the slightest clue about coding and porting because I'd port this to the f3 in a heartbeat (with your permission lol) :)

Reactions: LowEndGeek
Upvote 0
Ken, I just wanted to say that this is by far my favorite gingerbread rom of all. I was running cm9, but I felt a change was due. I broke part of my f3, so its getting repaired. I wish I had the slightest clue about coding and porting because I'd port this to the f3 in a heartbeat (with your permission lol) :)

Thank you. And porting is not hard. I can maybeshow you but the f3 needs a nase rom first

Upvote 0
Sorry to bother u ken but are u planning an update to ekspiriaz when u have time I'm really likin the rom a lot

It's no bother, there are a lot of things I want to so and all my roms are on the to do list it's just that life comes first, I will update when I can, I hope you understand

Reactions: ronii
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones