• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Teamviewer Beta Released

sorry. i am running win7 on the pc and 2.2 on my incredible. it appears the problem is on the PC side because that is the unit i have to reboot. also when i have " the problem" i close the ap ( ctl+alt+del) and manually stop the teamviewer then after that the screen goes dark like in connection even though the program is not running. after that i restart the program on the pc and the phone is connected already. it sucks because it appears i am the only one having this issue. thanks for your help

Upvote 0
Was stoked to find this thread but am having no luck with Teamviewer on my HTC Desire HD and MacBook Pro. Connects fine but I can't click on anything. Ie I see my laptop desktop on my phone fine and can move about it but can't actually do anything. tapping my phone screen doesn't select anything, tapping the mouse icon at the bottom of my phone screen doesn't do anything. Has anyone else had success between Desire HD and mac using teamviewer?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones