• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories TEASER! White Seidio Innocase II. Exclusive pictures here!

what kind of problems?

If you follow my thread, Seidio Rep here has promptly resolve most of not all issues that are caused with the Innocase II. The rep has agreed to exchange all problematic cases that squeek or have gaps to a newly revised version. The newly revised version is tighter fit with rubberized interior coating to prevent scratches.

Let me tell you one thing. There's a lot of complaints and issues with scratching, but Seidio took the responses and complaints and revised their cases. I got my replacement already and hopefully this would solve all issues.

Customer service is great. Give them a go.

Some of the replacement cases still not being good in terms of not squeaking or scratching the phone. The staining problem.. Let alone the hassle of having to exchange the case at least once.. On and on and on..

Upvote 0
Some of the replacement cases still not being good in terms of not squeaking or scratching the phone. The staining problem.. Let alone the hassle of having to exchange the case at least once.. On and on and on..
on two of my replacements, I haven't seen any looseness yet. been using it for a couple days now. I don't see a very high potential of the rubberized interior scratching anymore... as for their returning policy, it's pretty top of the line. They ship to you, when you receive the product they will email you a shipping label (prepaid) to ship back the problem case.

Upvote 0
Short update:

White case easily stains and get's dirty. My case has a yellow/blue/greenish tint now. Not sure if it came form my jeans, or from something dirty. I used alcohol or water, can't seem to get it off.
Try mixing 3 parts bleach to 1 part water in a spray bottle and spray your white case. Leave the bleach mixture on for 10 to 15 minutes then scrub case with comet powder and one of those green scrubbers you buy at the grocery store and your stains should be gone. Rinse good after cleaning of course.

Hope that helps

TG

Upvote 0
Try mixing 3 parts bleach to 1 part water in a spray bottle and spray your white case. Leave the bleach mixture on for 10 to 15 minutes then scrub case with comet powder and one of those green scrubbers you buy at the grocery store and your stains should be gone. Rinse good after cleaning of course.

Hope that helps

TG
thanks, did you try this yourself?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones