1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Techno Trading House - little problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tarsierspectra, Dec 1, 2011.

1. tarsierspectra

Hi all,

I received my Galaxy Note from Techno Trading House. I bought it via Amazon and it didn't come shrink wrapped and the seal which says "DO NOT ACCEPT IF SEAL IS BROKEN" on the box was broken. Whoever got the Note from them, was your seal broken? Would you accept it?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ryan Autry

Ryan Autry Newbie

Mine was opened. They threw in the us charge adapter.

3. tarsierspectra

Thanks!

4. boharris

boharris Newbie

Good for you dude that wouldve sucked having to give up your new g-note!

5. John566

John566 Newbie

I recieved mine from TTH with the adapter but mine was still factory sealed. Strange. Id want a sealed one.

6. Ryan Autry

Ryan Autry Newbie

Was your adapter in the Samsung box?

7. John566

John566 Newbie

My AC adapter was in the shipping box next to the unopened (factory sealed tape intact) Galaxy Note. I see no good reason why they would open the factory box to add the adapter. I'd worry that they were giving you someones returned unit that may have had a stuck or dead pixel or some other intermittent or non catastrophic issue.

Ryan Autry likes this.
  8. Ryan Autry

Ryan Autry Newbie

I haven't experienced anything wrong with my unit. It still had all the plastics on it. It looked brand new. But the adapter was in the box.

9. John566

John566 Newbie

It's probably fine. I believe Bobby is the name of the guy I delt with at TTH. You may want to call and talk to him about it if you have concerns. He was very nice and helpful when I delt with him.

10. Pajava

Pajava Lurker

If you received the one with broken seal, when you turned it on for first time, was it in english (US) or other languages. These are imported Galaxy Note, so default language isn't US Enligsh. If langauge was already in US English, maybe Seller set the language for you.

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews