• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Technobuffalo - iPhone 4 vs. Droid X

I really like Jon's reviews and videos and I didn't notice any bias from him. I watched his IP4 Vs. Evo video and says in the video that he is an iphone user (I respect that he let that be known). He gave the same round to the IP4 about the screen against the Evo but at the end he calls the Evo the winner between both phones. I hardly think he can be thought of as a fan boy and is pretty unbiased for the most part in his reviews and videos. Just my opinion of course.
--
I thought the review was fair but had some flaws due to how android loads apps - also 2.2 will be out in a month or two and things will be a lot faster.
--
my biggest complaint is I would like to see other topics covered in the comparison.
--
I am also more interested in a comparison of the evo/droid x/galaxy s/droid inc then iphone/droid or iphone evo. With those you are mostly picking ios vs android - if form factor is an issue just go with droid inc.
-
Last but least no one compares the screens in bright daylight as well as indoors so screen comparison is very weak.

Upvote 0
No reviews cover call quality because if they did, AT&T would just drop the call. :D I had been loyal to AT&T prior to the Cingular merger and couldn't wait to switch after 8 years. It went from top notch to dropping calls daily.

I know a lot of people wonder about call quality but it is a fact people text more than talk. IMO the texting more than talking is going to grow even more over the next few years.

Reactions: Araxen
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones