• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tecno Spark 6Go KE5S

I just bought this Tecno Spark 6Go KE5S device, only to be unable to connect to Windows 10 via USB.
Does anyone know where to get the drivers?

The symptoms are that on the PC the USB connect chime is followed immediately by the disconnect chime, and that repeats itself every few seconds. I tried installing the Tecno Spark 6Go KE5J and K drivers, but they are not working.

Events:
Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service WinUSB for Device Instance ID ROOT\ANDROIDUSBDEVICECLASS\0000 with the following status: 0.

Device Status:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Are you allowing "Transfer by USB" on the phone? It should be a notification on your notification shade.
Yes, I have enabled developer mode, enabled USB debugging, set default USB mode to Transfer Files.
The problem is the USB connects so briefly that the notification on the phone flashes only for split second, but I managed to click to allow connection from all devices.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones