• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

teeter game

Hello there,
i'm happy that there is a community like this to help andriod users and to improve it against other OSs,

do any one know where can i find teeter game for android, it's exist on HTC that has Windows OS, can any one help?

Welcome to the android forums!

Teeter is a HTC game, and is not availible free. It comes pree loaded on all HTC phones (android or windows) such as the Hero, but is not availible for stock android phones.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the android forums!

Teeter is a HTC game, and is not availible free. It comes pree loaded on all HTC phones (android or windows) such as the Hero, but is not availible for stock android phones.

does it exists by default with nexus one, i'm gonna buy it as soon as it become available for shipping to middle east through internet or when it come here in middle east

Upvote 0
As far as I know it only appears on phones with the Sense UI (Android version of TouchFlo), but I may be wrong. I am sure someone who has one will be able to give you an answer, may be worth asking in the Nexus One forum
i found the teeter game and more other games/apps and downloaded them for free from torrent website,thanks all for help

and thanks for the welcoming

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones