• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
A GOOGLE SEARCH for HTC EVO TEETER apk should bring up a result for XDA DEVELOPERS. The apk is there, available for download.

Whether it works on any other stock/unrooted phone than the OG EVO, I can't say, but, it definitely will not work on a stock/unrooted LG G2.

Upvote 0
I haven't seen that app in quite a while, and I'm not sure you can use it anymore.

I've seen it recently :)
It wasn't on the prior version of software for the Evo 4G LTE, but the most recent update to 4.3 w/ Sense 5 [Root] included Teeter again (unless it was quietly added to the Stock build by the developer that released the files...? Cap'n?).

Amongst many other things, HTC has been VERY inconsistent with including it, or not, over the years.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones