• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tegra zone market device not supported chainfire3d

I have chainfire3d PRO installed with nvida plugin and market fix so why in android market it still say device not supported for this game (exemple cof 2)

cof 2? do you mean Galaxy On fire 2? that works on the Galaxy S2 but needs firmware 2.3.4 otherwise the graphics are currupt.

All the Tegra 2 games appear on my market when I run the market fix,, have you set the per app setting to use tegra 2 plugin for these games?

Upvote 0
cof 2? do you mean Galaxy On fire 2? that works on the Galaxy S2 but needs firmware 2.3.4 otherwise the graphics are currupt.

All the Tegra 2 games appear on my market when I run the market fix,, have you set the per app setting to use tegra 2 plugin for these games?

Ok I have downloaded it but not through the market because It was always saying device not supported when i was hitting the buy button in the tegra zone even with the plug in and market fix.. and the game (galaxy on fire 2 works very nice the grafic are hd its nice i got that version on google)

And also where we cant download the EGL driver cannot find it inside chainfire pro it said this option is only available with an install or an upgrade

Upvote 0
Ok I have downloaded it but not through the market because It was always saying device not supported when i was hitting the buy button in the tegra zone even with the plug in and market fix.. and the game (galaxy on fire 2 works very nice the grafic are hd its nice i got that version on google)

And also where we cant download the EGL driver cannot find it inside chainfire pro it said this option is only available with an install or an upgrade

The tegra zone app just links you to tegra news and games available, the market fix just allows you to view the games and download them from the market, it's not for the tegra zone.

I'm pretty sure you need to buy the Pro version for the EGL driver

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones