1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

tegra zone market device not supported chainfire3d

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frankkduf2, Sep 5, 2011.

1. frankkduf2

frankkduf2 Newbie

I have chainfire3d PRO installed with nvida plugin and market fix so why in android market it still say device not supported for this game (exemple cof 2)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Shocky

Shocky Android Expert

cof 2? do you mean Galaxy On fire 2? that works on the Galaxy S2 but needs firmware 2.3.4 otherwise the graphics are currupt.

All the Tegra 2 games appear on my market when I run the market fix,, have you set the per app setting to use tegra 2 plugin for these games?

3. frankkduf2

frankkduf2 Newbie

Ok I have downloaded it but not through the market because It was always saying device not supported when i was hitting the buy button in the tegra zone even with the plug in and market fix.. and the game (galaxy on fire 2 works very nice the grafic are hd its nice i got that version on google)

And also where we cant download the EGL driver cannot find it inside chainfire pro it said this option is only available with an install or an upgrade

4. Shocky

Shocky Android Expert

The tegra zone app just links you to tegra news and games available, the market fix just allows you to view the games and download them from the market, it's not for the tegra zone.

I'm pretty sure you need to buy the Pro version for the EGL driver

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews