• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Telenav - 60 days free & then $2.99 monthly?

Ran Telenav on my Cliq yesterday (for the 1st time) and it proceeded to "update" the pre-installed app to V5.5.14.1165.

It also offered the first 60 days of usage for "FREE" and thereafter a $2.99 per month charge (I thought it was normally $9.99 per month?)?

As it didn't ask for a credit card, I'm also assuming that the charges go directly on my TMO bill?

Has anyone else been using Telenav on their Cliq? The $2.99 per month sounds too good to be true as it has always been $9.99 monthly, anyone know for sure???

Thanks... /BD :cool:

Reactions: burn-n-daylight
I would give Waze a try. (www.waze.com) It basically creates a database of information sent in from its users. The navigation is free, and fairly accurate. It will get you where you want to go. This is great, especially if you are on Android 1.5 since 1.6 and higher allows you to use Google Navigate for free. The more you use Waze, the better it works for you and everyone else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones