1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tell the Bell

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rgarner, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

This one's really stupid. I went to Taco Bell and the receipt says to take a survey and maybe win $500. The receipt got messed up by the food. How do I "tell them" anyway? I realize the money's a long shot, but I still want to let TB know about the cheese (specifically requested none but there nonetheless) and the flimsy packaging. One of the tostadas fell out of the box, into the bag, thank goodness. I still don't want to get anybody in trouble, though.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Rgarner

Rgarner Android Expert

It was on foot with cash. Maybe I still could, though. At least it's not that important.

4. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Just go back to that location, or call it, ask for the manager, and tell them what you've told us. They can't improve if they're unaware of a problem. As a good will gesture, maybe s/he will issue you a new receipt so you can take the survey.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  5. This should be your worst problem.
    If you frequent that location, just say something next time you're in there. If it was a one-time visit, forget it and maybe find better places to get food.
    Those surveys are really just a way for them to get your email so they can send you spam.

MrJavi, Bearsyzf, olbriar and 3 others like this.
  6. rootabaga

rootabaga Android Expert

MrJavi likes this.
  7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Yo no quiero Taco Bell.
    Never had Mexican food.
    I'm parochial. :rolleyes:

8. olbriar

olbriar  

I'm fairly satisfied that you could eat T B with no risk of consuming any Mexican food. :)

mikedt, MrJavi and dontpanicbobby like this.
  9. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Is it like New York Clam Chowder @olbriar?

10. olbriar

olbriar  

I've never had authentic chowder so I can only guess the answer is yes. Campbell's chowder is my limited exposure. :)

MrJavi likes this.
  11. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Campbell's is cool.

12. olbriar

olbriar  

I have no way of knowing but I always thought it was tasty enough. It was my mother's favorite Campbell soup so it was something we had now and then while growing up. Personally, I'm a Beef with Vegetables & Barley sort of guy.

OP, I would think you could enter the survey if you know the store #, date, and time without a receipt.

mikedt and MrJavi like this.
  13. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Here Taco Bell and KFC are found in the same stores (Same parent company) so you have your choice of indigestion by beans or stroke by grease. ;)

MrJavi and mikedt like this.
  14. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I didn't realise that Taco Bell was actually real, I thought it was only something from Demolition Man(1993).
    Yum!!
    1002233416-min.jpg

lunatic59, Unforgiven and MrJavi like this.
  15. mikedt

mikedt 你好

We have a lot of KFCs in China, and that or McDonald's are probably the most popular franchise there is here. But no Taco Bells at all AFAIK.

16. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

@olbriar, I totally agree

mikedt and olbriar like this.
  17. olbriar

olbriar  

Here we have a number of KFC and Long John Silver fast food combos. Order fish or chicken... it all tastes the same. :)

In my neck of the woods, there are many taco shops. Taco Grande, Taco Jay's, Taco Pete's. Taco John's, Taco Tico, Taco Shop, Taco Chop.... the list goes on forever. Taco Bell is likely one of the most reasonable places to eat but for me the food is sub par. You aren't missing much Mike.

18. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Taco Bell is to Mexican food as Olive Garden is to Italian cuisine.

Unforgiven and olbriar like this.
  19. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Taco Belll really puts something in their food, to lure you into the store, we have a few locations around here.
    We have more athuenteic Mexican restraunts down here, so yeah the equal of fast food is slowly dying out.
    People just need to chill out more and more these days.

20. rootabaga

rootabaga Android Expert

FTFY... ;) :D

Milo Willamson, olbriar and lunatic59 like this.