1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Temperatures and battery drain

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brian1984, Apr 23, 2012.

1. brian1984

brian1984 Well-Known Member

I ve been checking my phone with new 1900 battery...
    and its strange that during 8 hours at work, my phone was in standby (just turning screen on to check if i got messages which i didnt have or maybe just 2..) battery was lossing power faster than at home while using the phone....
    i think the only diference besides that at home i was almost static all the time and at work moving arround.. is that the battery was a 30 C most of the time
    and at work 37C 38C..
    is the temperature a big difference or maybe its just an accuracy problem between battery levels and phone???
    ill try to upload a picture..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. brian1984

3. brian1984

[​IMG]

the last part where the line look 'more even' is when i was at home... temps were around 30C to 32C

all before that was more than 35 and less than 40 when i was able to check...

also display was on for total time of 1 hour 15 minutes

and battery left said 12% when i took last pic.

and other thing is that oday i tried wifi all day long, usually i use wifi only at home but since i hear that wifi should be better than having 4g i was testing this and for it is the same result at the end...

4. chknhwk

chknhwk Android Enthusiast

Was your phone looking for a wifi signal while at work? What's that icon on the top left in your menu? I froze almost all my metro apps right away so I really have no idea what it is. Anyway, if it was looking for a signal (which I'm guessing it was by looking at your drains - wifi was #2) that would drain your phone faster. I've started using airplane mode a lot while at work.

5. brian1984

I think wifi was connected all the time.. the icon is easymetro wifi or smthing likr that

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews