• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Temporarily disable incoming text/calls?

Dcastnick

Sep 8, 2011
Ive scoured the net and these forums for such a means to do so. All ive found are ways to block spam text or troves of outdated threads stating there is no way to do so. Im trying to (temporarily) block my incoming text/calls. Much like i can turn of gps or wifi, is there a means to turn off text/call? More so text. Problem is when im in certain apps, say snex for example, and I get a text or call the game freezes and the app force closes. Its annoying, causes me to loose data and really make me go into a rage face. lol.

So by app or other means, maybe im missing a feature on my phone, can some smart individual out there point me in the right direction? I know im not the only one with this issue. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones