1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Terrible droid reception.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ikithme, Dec 19, 2009.

1. ikithme

ikithme Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Oh my god!!! This is terrible I get barely any reception at all where my Blackberry got full bars. This phone is awesome don't get me wrong but the reception is just unbearable.

Advertisement

2. Calvinosaurus

Calvinosaurus New Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Complete opposite for me...my Storm and Tour got next to no reception in parts of my house and at work, but my Droid gets at least 3 bars in both locations. I'm definitely pleased with the switch :D

3. chiefvelo

chiefvelo Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Best reception of any phone i know of in my house on verizon. do a *228 update as maybe it is not coded to the closest tower

4. dsmith

dsmith Member

Dec 12, 2009
    I have to agree with you, as a phone the droid is the worst I have ever had, the voice reception is just bad. People are forever complaining they can no longer get in contact with me. The plus side is this phone will save me money, I can cut my minutes in half and never go over. I like the pda side of it though just wish they would have put a phone in it too.

5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!

Nov 17, 2009
    Male
    I'm retired: every day's a Monday :P
    Manchester, TN
    Have you done *228 option 2 where you do most of your calling? That might help. MIGHT. :eek:

6. Our Year

Our Year New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    I completely disagree. Had the blackberry storm prior to storm... reception was fine, but call clarity was awful. Reception and clarity are perfect on my droid.