• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TESTERS WANTED: Anonish - free anonymous chat

Hey fellow Android guys and gals,

A stealth-mode start-up I'm working with called Anonish has just released our Alpha version of our software. In it you can chat it up, with anyone in the world in real-time. Please do me a favor, and download the app, and give it a try. We're in initial stages of the development here, and we're looking for user (that's you!) feedback who can tell us in which directions we should take this baby.

Anyways, thanks in-advance for having a look.

It's called anonish in the android app store, and we have a big feedback button in the app where you can write us your comments (or PM me here or through my email amirstudent@gmail.com)

Cheers, and Thanks in-advance!

Amir

So guys... what did you think???

I thought it was a good app. Definitely going in the right direction. If I could offer a few suggestions I would say:

1) Work on your stack management. It appears that every action is calling for a new activity. I would suggest killing or pausing old activities and use onPause and onResume.

2) I couldn't see anything I typed until I submitted it or highlighted it. I'm guessing if I had ICS the default skin would have been black with white text. Whenever possible skin everything.

Overall, its a fun idea. Keep going :thumbup:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones