• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tethering, NES, and Apps = Awesome

shadrap

Android Enthusiast
Oct 18, 2009
Well with all the negatives people keep posting I figured I would go over some of the positives I have found.

Tethering - using PdaNet, works flawlessly. I have used it on forums and to watch videos. I am getting speeds between 1.5 and 2.0, not bad at all.

NESoid - works great, just make sure the background apps aren't running. Use the search and back buttons for A and B.

Apps - I switched from the iPhone 3Gs and found that any usable App from the App Store can be found in the Android Market.

I have not had any of the problems listed. All I have done is replace the messaging app with handcent's. I do a soft reset every now and again, but that is all the changes I have made.

Sprint and Android together = Awesome - I pay $60 a month with my discount and get unlimited to any mobile, 450 land line minutes, unlimited data and text message.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones