1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Text and Email Notification

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by neomedic, Sep 4, 2010.

1. neomedic

neomedic Member

Sep 4, 2010
    I have the light notification set to ON with the EPIC. If I leave a text message unchecked, a red led light blinks for about 15-30 seconds and then it hardly or no long blinks indicated an unchecked message.

Is there a way to set it so that it will blink at a certain time interval until that message is checked? (sort of like the Blackberry so that I know I have unchecked message). If I leave my desk and come back 5 minutes later, I won't know I have unchecked messages since the led notification stops blinking. I would then have to turn on the screen to check and thus kill more battery which I don't want to do.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. gabsandme

gabsandme Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Columbus, OH
    Anyone? Anyone? I'm having the same issue with my led notification.

3. the big hurt

the big hurt New Member

Aug 1, 2010
  4. YDroid

YDroid New Member

Oct 9, 2010
    VA ALL DAY!
    Thats another down side to this phone. you can't do what you are asking unless you have an app, im sure. i haven't found one yet. i have the same issue as well. i am coming from a bb, after like 6years of using it and this adroid phone is sooo complicated that it can't do the simple things......i am really regretting gettting this phone. i have tried so many different things to save battery and have come up short. I can't find out how to backup my phone without buying an app. I am just really frustrated with this phone...i wish i had an answer for you. but i am still gonna keep looking because i hate the fact that you do what your asking either. when i found out i wost a link here for you.

taser2240 likes this.
  5. cerealspiller

cerealspiller New Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Same problem here. Blinks a few times, then quits. IMO, a significant issue.