1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Text hidden

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Abeuncle, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Abeuncle

Abeuncle Lurker
    None

Jul 4, 2016
    Male
    I have a friend that put hidden messages in his text, sometimes pictures. Idk why, but I'd there s way to find them. Secondly there pictures has a lot of white dots on them. I wondering what causes this dot as well. It's a complicated situation that in needing resolved, AND help with please.

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    First we'd need to know how your friend hid theses pictures I'm assuming in a text message (which would then be an MMS message, BTW). dots, lines or missing parts of photos could indicate a disruption in your data stream. Most time this won't save the file or it won't display the corrupt file.

3. Abeuncle

Abeuncle Lurker
    None

Jul 4, 2016
    Male
    Yes the pictures are in MMS, as well as lot of white dots. When I zoom in you can see the dots, even faces. They will not admit to them, which causes me a lot of mistrust. It's not the photos that bother me of the fact that they will not own the face of being dishonest . When editing the pic anyone can clearly see body, faces and other body part. Ty for you input. The white dots form letter, number, just to hard to make out. It you know of an app or program to differently show the pictures within pictures can you please let me know. Have a great blessed day