1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Text message option bar not visible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nathan C Rhodes, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Nathan C Rhodes

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance for helping me with this issue. Thankfully I don't have to use the text messaging app very much as I mostly use WhatsApp, Screenshot_20170617-140117.png Screenshot_20170617-140159.png but in my text messaging app the top bar of options that you can do with your messages, for example delete select all cetera comma cannot be seen because the blue bar at the top is not transparent. Has anyone had this problem? I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean, as well as one of my version of Android.

Cheers,
    Nathan

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Nathan C Rhodes

Does that help? To be honest it's been an issue ever since I got the phone not after I installed any particular app.

Attached Files:

3. seVer

seVer Android Expert

Software issue. You can reset the app by going to settings> apps> application manager> messages> storage> clear data. Please note that this will most likely delete all of your messages, so be sure to backup beforehand. You can also try to disable, then enable, the app so it reverts to the factory version and then prompts an update to the latest version.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews