• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Text Message RED Triangle w/!

Hey guys what is this Red triangle w/! in it when I send a text message mean? I just started having this issue. Thanks

I just read that it means it did NOT go through.. Now I need to know if it is a issue with my phone or just the other person's phone was turned off or something on their end. ----------------------------------------------- Back again...I been reading posts and researching, but so far nothing is working. I do not want to reset the phone since I had to unlock it and afraid that this will disable my unlocked phone. Anyone have any suggestions. I have accessed the internet with it and added some apps, could something have happened? I noticed that there is no inbox or outbox for messages at the top where they are suppose to be when opening up messages. Where did they go and can I install something to fix this. I did copy and paste my 2GIG memory chip to a 4GIG memory chip for more room and then put it in the phone. Any issues with that?---------------------------------------------------------------------- Back again and I just read this post, credit goes to GORDOG, Thanks to you and the guy who you got it from. This helped me very much on major part of setting up my phone after being unlocked from Movistar to use with Telcel. I will post what you have to help others. I still am unable to send sms messages successfully...................... Always include: Device: All Android phones Carrier: TELCEL (Mexico) Country / Language: Mexico / Spanish and English OS / Browser / build number (if applicable): Android Eclair, Froyo I have been receiving numerous requests and questions as to how to configure an Android phone to be used with M

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones