• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text message time

topcorner

Jan 10, 2010
Hi,

Sorry for the silly question. Is there an option or something so that I can see the time on texts that are older than a day? I sometimes find myself with messages in the morning that were sent the night before and would be particularly useful to know what time I got the message/s :thinking:

Hi,

Sorry for the silly question. Is there an option or something so that I can see the time on texts that are older than a day? I sometimes find myself with messages in the morning that were sent the night before and would be particularly useful to know what time I got the message/s :thinking:

You can get the time if you install handcent, unfortunatly HTC omited that important basic feature in the stock app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones