1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Text Message Timestamp Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stevewri, Jun 5, 2010.

1. stevewri

stevewri Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Myself and 3 other friends in my town are all having the same issue with our EVO's. When we recieve a text message from anyone, the timestamp is always 1 hour ahead and therefore does not thread them correctly. My Time zone is set correctly and my date/time is correct everywhere else on my phone, only recieved text messages are 1 hour ahead. Called Sprint today and their only suggestion was to make sure I was up-to-date on my software...which I am. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Try a reboot, might solve the issue.

3. stevewri

stevewri Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Trust me...I have done that numerous times. No dice

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    Mine does that every now and then too. Just out of the blue, mid conversation. Last night I was texting at 11pm'ish and got one with a 7pm timestamp. It wasn't a delayed message. It was right inline with the convo, just wrong timestamp.

5. cmolnari

cmolnari New Member

Mar 22, 2010
    From what I have discovered is that the time stamp is only wrong when my phone shows it's roaming. Any ideas on who needs to be contacted to fix this? :D

6. hogs23

hogs23 New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    my timestamp messes up also mostly in the mornings and only for a couple ppl always 5 hour inadvance very frustrating.

Tags: