• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text Message to more then one more person

djsat03

Nov 11, 2009
I been trying to figure out how to text more then one person on my contact list. Does anybody know how to do that besides using google voice or downloading another app(ex.Group contact Creator)?. Usually this feature is in almost all of the phones i have used in the past.

You can add as many contacts as you want in the To field on Messaging, just separate them with a comma.

When you click on new message(compose new message), and you get the "To" filed box. Do you know how i can insert contacts in there without typing it in myself and instead bring up my phone book and inserts it in there by selecting who i want to text and then separate that by an comma and bring up the phone book again to insert next person?

Upvote 0
When you click on new message(compose new message), and you get the "To" filed box. Do you know how i can insert contacts in there without typing it in myself and instead bring up my phone book and inserts it in there by selecting who i want to text and then separate that by an comma and bring up the phone book again to insert next person?

Type the first couple of letters of a contact's name, it'll bring up a dropdown menu with contacts that match.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones