• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Text messaging question--multiple recepients

DTL8791

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
I'm a newbie to Android phones and the Galaxy S3. I've searched the forums for an answer to this question, but cannot find one.

When someone sends me a text message addressed to multiple people, how can I see who else received the text message besides me?

I had a situation where someone texted a message to me and a second person, but I didn't know it, and responded to the person sending the message, but that message went to the second person on the text as well. I wouldn't have responded to the text if I'd known the second person was also on the text.

I'm using the stock text messaging app that came with the phone.

Thanks!

Android Huawie Ascend H866c. I send texts to people and they receive my messages but I have a couple friends that receive "no content" or a blank page, I don't send multiple messages at once. They are individual messages to individual people. I am using android. Huawei h866c mobile phone and I'm a newbie, please help one the no content recipient are my teenage daughter, I need to be able to stay in contact with her.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones