• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

text messaging :(

aekhhi

Jul 10, 2010
so just got the inspire... yay :)

but I'm having major issues with my text messaging.. it keeps freezing. like it takes forever to open the messages... it takes forever to select a person to send them to... type the message, etc.

anyone else having these problems?

and I had issues with the APN settings.. didn't detect anything. at&t said its because 4g and stuff is all new and hasn't fully been updated in their system. they spent over an hour fixing my phone.

wonder if that has anything to do with the messaging?

so just got the inspire... yay :)

but I'm having major issues with my text messaging.. it keeps freezing. like it takes forever to open the messages... it takes forever to select a person to send them to... type the message, etc.

anyone else having these problems?

and I had issues with the APN settings.. didn't detect anything. at&t said its because 4g and stuff is all new and hasn't fully been updated in their system. they spent over an hour fixing my phone.

wonder if that has anything to do with the messaging?

I was experiencing the lag issue as well. Is your phone still syncing??? That was what was killing my SMS. Now it is smooth as butter!!! Of course, its on its first charge, so I had to turn it off :(, but I can't wait to get back to browsing!!! If you have anymore issues, let me know!

Matt

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones