1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Text Notification count issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hecsz28, Jan 6, 2013.

1. hecsz28

hecsz28 Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Male
    Phoenix, AZ
    Love my RMHD that I have had for about 1 week, but have found one thing that is really bugging me.

The Text shortcut on the bottom of the screen shows the #1, even if I do not have any new text messages. It will go away on its own sometimes and then come back, whether I received a new text or not.

I have tried restarting the phone and it does not fix it. Also, I am on the latest update.

In this screenshot, I actually have 0 unread text messages.
    [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

Feb 10, 2010
    Male
    Virginia
    that happens on my nexus on occasion, however i am using nova launcher, and you appear to be on stock launcher.

3. scottm79

scottm79 New Member

Feb 3, 2013
    Ive only had my razr maxx hd for a few days and I have a similiar problem but mine is kind of the opposite of yours. My bottom text symbol never shows the number of texts I have waiting. I get the notification sound and the notification symbol in the status tray up top but it never displays the number of texts down below. I cant figure out how to fix that. Im not 100% but i swear it was working before I updated to the latest droid and phone update. Did you or anyone find any solutions to your problem? It might help me out with mine too.